Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planetary Upgrades
We are planning on putting in ways for a guild to upgrade a planet to increase the value of the planet. We think it will be fun for guilds to better control the way the planets trade prices work, as well as general money production, what do you think would be a fun aspect to have control of?
(06-24-2015, 11:21 PM)StarReaper Wrote: We are planning on putting in ways for a guild to upgrade a planet to increase the value of the planet. We think it will be fun for guilds to better control the way the planets trade prices work, as well as general money production, what do you think would be a fun aspect to have control of?

cool idea....if you had a sat that had some guns like the old days but it had 3 options you could add guild names too....for example in guild rewards when you type:

Rin
Kaydin
Militia

instead you could have a SOS sat....so you have the option of selecting 3 guilds that the sat would SOS straight away as soon as you jumped in the node for example

Ruff Ryderz
Funkstars
Iron Sheild

just a dumb thought
I like the idea man, I think if you goto war with someone, they shouldn't be allowed to just park outside your planet. And you know me im all for a good planet fight Wink but if I come to your planet and start planet fighting you, your sat, which belongs to your guild shouldn't just sit and watch.
(06-24-2015, 11:21 PM)StarReaper Wrote: We are planning on putting in ways for a guild to upgrade a planet to increase the value of the planet. We think it will be fun for guilds to better control the way the planets trade prices work, as well as general money production, what do you think would be a fun aspect to have control of?

A cool aspect would be to hire like AI ships to patrol a planet or sector to help defend a planet/area

-RT
What about the option to land on your planet and sit in the driver set of the Sat's gun..hhmm??
lol that would be pretty epic actually, and get to target the enemies personally.
This sounds like a good idea. I think you should be able to land on the satellite, have a guild bar, repairs etc etc. And the idea of actually sitting in the controlling chair of the satellite would be fun!
Say sat has 12 guns maybe make half the guns control able by a person or Each person can control 3 guns

24guns on sat

Each person control 6 guns etc..

Depending on the the power of the gun say you can only have max of 3 guns controled by user at higher ranking gun and 6 guns at a less power ranking gun. Something of that sort. Controlling all the guns by one person would be to powerful. Maybe make it to were 2 people are required to operate the sat's guns or maybe one person with deposit of some sort of material (cargo)acquired from space before you can use gun maybe like an ammo or bullets for the sat and maybe even have sat required to have materials(cargo/bullets)to operate once a guild reaches certain Level of some sort.I don't know there is a lot we could do to make it very fun. Maybe even have your guns to not even fire untill they take certain amount of damage in order to spare your cargo/bullets for the sat's guns.
Why not allow guilds to build missile silos on the planet surface which can to fired into space? Adds an extra kernel of deception and recon to the situation