• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Items / Bot Drops
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Super Rare
Epic
Legendary (or as I prefer Godly)

These will be the item categories that bots can drop. Means you will have to build an inventory to pick up and drop items in space and then at you home planet.

The way it could work is this:

Lazarus: only the Atty and Dessy drops common and uncommon items.
Rin: Only Atty and Dessy drops Common, Uncommon and Rare items. Moth drops all of the above plus Super Rare.
Sentinels: all ships drop. Fighters drop Common, Uncommon and Rare, Atty and Dessy drops same but Super Rare, and the Moth drops all and Epic.
Ryujin: all ships drop, Fighters, Hunters drop Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Super Rare, Attys and Dessys drop same but epic, and the moth drops Godly.
Kaydins: all ships have a chance of dropping all types of items.

All that needs to be done is work out the correct ratio. I think a little Easter egg would be nice that all ships have a chance of 0.1% of dropping a godly item.

Now with the items implemented you can do stuff like this:

100 Common + 50 Common + 5 Epic + 1 Godly + X amount of Money = +1 Pilot Ability.

But instead of making this available everywhere, you can bring some lore into it for Planets. So to get this ability you have to go to LM, and for a different ability you have to go to Hy Sing etc etc
Common
  • Mithrite
  • Gold
  • Platinum
  • Titanium
  • Tungsten
  • Iridium
Rare
  • Blood Diamond
  • Black Opal
  • Red Beryl
  • Alexandrite
  • Painite
Super Rare
  • Promethium
  • Thulium
  • Cerium
  • Yttrium
Epic
  • AI Core
  • Gate Drive
  • Wormhole Tech Blueprint
Legendary
  • Unknown Microchip
  • Advanced Power Source
  • Encrypted Token
- Imperial Might - Gun - Increased damage, required rank 15 - Legendary
Electronic Warfare- Advanced Jammer - reduce scanning range by 10 and Hull Block - Legendary
So big question.... When you die, and we all do... Does the gear go down with the ship. Personally I think it should. Even if that means drops payout better more often.
Yup I agree, you equip it to the ship when you want to use, you die it goes. Makes people think twice when just engaging someone,