Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.5 Release Notes - Iron Strike Edition!
Good job on the progression, a lot of great additions!

Confirmed Working:

-Quest will now always fill again after completing them, without the need to disconnect
-Completed quest will now correctly be added to the historic, and players won't receive them again.
-Players will now receive quests of higher expertise level after the Tutorial quests are done
-In the cockpit central menu, scroll can now be done using the mouse wheel.
-Loots now correctly display on the right panel in the cockpit, without any overlap.
-Added backgrounds to jump map.
-When taking damage, the modules will now randomly spread the damage between them, instead of all taking the full amount
-Added health bar above ships currently engaged, the health bar turns from green to red as it depletes.
-Added Name box when hovering on a ship
-Added Achievement screen.
-Added XP reward when killing asteroids.
-Updated Pilot Summary menu.
-The non-homeplanet hangar is now enclosed.
-Added trade all button in the market UI.
-Fixed mining mission not tracking objectives.
-Added icons to quests and achievements
-Create, import and setup planet icons

Not Working:
-Added action pop up when right clicking on a ship. - This doesn't seem to be working. Is this only intended to work on actual players or NPC?
-By default the game is now fullscreen. - I did a fresh install and it does not start in full screen.
-Hit box do not rotate with the ship rotation anymore.

Unsure/Unable to test:
-Added trade in between players. - How is this done? Maybe a quick walk through.
-Militia do not attack players with contradicting affiliation on sight.
-Reduced Aliasing on the blue path in the jump map. - Unsure what that means
-Repair price set to 10% of the item buy price.
-Added guild revenue when owning a planet. - Got any formulas for this one?
-Added Notification screen (The only notification so far is when receiving money from another player)
-Imported and added Endy ships.
-Players can no longer engage ships within their party.
-After equally dividing rewards between the member of a party, the remainder of the division is now given to the killer instead of being lost.
-Satellites now only attack one target at a time

I'll test the rest when I can
Not Working:

-Added action pop up when right clicking on a ship. - This doesn't seem to be working. Is this only intended to work on actual players or NPC?
-By default the game is now fullscreen. - I did a fresh install and it does not start in full screen.
Not Working

-Hit box do not rotate with the ship rotation anymore. - Bots would almost rotate into a zoomed in screen, unclickable.

[Image: HitBox.png]
It seems like Mg is no longer available from the asteroids.

Also, setting home planet is unavailable unless you own a sat, if that sat is destroyed, you can't set a home planet. If your sat is destroyed, your home planet should return to your default planet.

I am stuck at GI with a zephyr carrier and unable to swap ships or access my hanger.