Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting to game server
I am continually stuck on the connecting to game server screen.
I'm in no problem. When's the last time you got in?
Same as Sphinx, couldn't get in yesterday either.
Was last in on Thurs.
Yes, I am new to the game and have yet to be able to connect have tried many things. reinstall, firewalls, Antivirus.It just will not get past the Connecting to game server screen.
Yeah I am currently having the same issue now...
It might be our fight waiting for the guys to wake up I think they might have prepped for the new update will post in a few.
Once again I cannot connect to the game server, I was able to connect no problem to the server `before the v1.21 update but now I can not connect. Is anyone else having this problem?

(12-18-2017, 12:23 PM)Azezel Wrote: Once again I cannot connect to the game server, I was able to connect no problem to the server `before the v1.21 update but now I can not connect. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can anyone else confirm if the server is down or if i am only having the problem
You are not the only one I don't think.
I have tried everything to get it to connect and haven't been able to, maybe I'm not smart enough but if someone gets a fix please put it on the forum Thanks
Were pretty sure its something super simple, but waiting for Mike to wake up and put out a fix, me or Pato will get it on the forum.