Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilds are missing. AGAIN!
The guilds are missing.
I have registered "The DarkSide" 4 times so far, 250k each time.
It's really getting annoying so I'd really like to see that million back now.
The power of The DarkSide
You deserve everything that happens to you.
You sound just like your mom.
This is currently Beta and early beta. Crap is going to happen, you will lose things, it sucks, but there are things we don't always think of we are moving to correct this before next reset. We are not going to be issuing refunds and things of that nature like previous game admins. Were busy and editing player by player is time we can spend correcting issues and adding content. So sorry about the loss, I don't know how you would have lost it 4 times, but no refunds in game atm of any kind.
(11-12-2017, 01:11 PM)StarReaper Wrote: This is currently Beta and early beta. Crap is going to happen, you will lose things, it sucks, but there are things we don't always think of we are moving to correct this before next reset. We are not going to be issuing refunds and things of that nature like previous game admins. Were busy and editing player by player is time we can spend correcting issues and adding content. So sorry about the loss, I don't know how you would have lost it 4 times, but no refunds in game atm of any kind.

Dude, it's not only me!
All the guilds are gone and people have to register them again, they just don't complain about it.
There are guilds I've personally added as our allies and their guilds are gone too.
That's Beta Vader.....

RRz have bought 4 sats each time and lost them each time too. That's over 20odd mill that's poofed.

Don't hear us complaining because your Beta testing a game your not paying for!
It's a trade-off the beta team helps us figure out what works what doesn't work how we could do something better and smarter figure out better gameplay that are mechanics and in return the baby team gets to test it out first and come opening day they're going to have an advantage on all the other players who start. We are still making a few adjustments here and there to the way the system works and save data we should have it all ironed out in the next two weeks total and then we won't have to worry about things getting dropped ever again but for the next week is going to be hit and miss, and as I said we don't actually have a way to refund you money even if we wanted to. That's part of the reason why even though people have requested it we're not allowing anyone to buy any premium credits currently with real money.